Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Cleaning & Newly Remodeled rooms


Spring Cleaning has begun here at Travelers. That means that all the rooms get a full clean.
A full clean basically means that every square inch from floor to ceiling.of each room gets a scrub down. Every item is taken apart and cleaned.I know not all motels are this thorough, but for those that know me, as well as the guests that have been here, know that I am close to neurotic about the cleanliness of my rooms. I think this is a good thing and as I say in my profile; I am in the right business!
Speaking of rooms, we had some damage due to an ice and wind storm in January. Rooms #7( our large kitchenette suite, above photo), 8 and 9 were damaged. But all is well now, after 3 months of having contractors here, we have a new roof, new walls, ceilings and carpet in the rooms!
Those of you who wanted these specific rooms while they were down , the special discount I promised you has no expiration.
We will also be doing some painting and re-decorating in the breakfast/check in room.

No comments: