Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Michigan Energy Fair is here in Onekama



The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Fair will be here again this year on June27-28 The fair is expected to bring 6000 people to Onekama this year! As we are the closest lodging facility (just a half a block from the fair grounds) our rooms are getting reserved fast!
For a re-cap of last years fair check out my Michigan links.

Spring is here and before you know it the Summer season will be upon us.
Get your reservations in early. We are getting filled up for mid July through the first week end of August(Onekama Days)

Morel season is coming soon. Every year we are happy to greet our return visitors who love this sport. They come back with bags of mushrooms. I ask them every year to tell me where they go to find them , but unfortunately, the location is top secret. I do know they go North on M22 . I will let you know when the morels are coming up in a future post.

No comments: